Bigfoot Off Road Snatch Block
With a working load of 18,500 lbs and a max rope diameter of 1/2". Easy to use, lightweight design, doubles the pulling power of your winch. The pulley is made of a polymer that is designed to work with synthetic winch ropes. The pulley has a tapered groove which allows it to be used with a variety of different size ropes or cables (1/4" up to 1/2"). Powder coated blue so it is easy to find in your recovery bag and most importantly on the ground - so it does not get left behind! Can be attached to a tree saver with either a soft shackle or steel shackle. The side plates fit snug against the pulley to help eliminate the possibility fo the winch rope getting stuck between the pulley and the side plate.
- Easy to use
- Bright blue powder coating-easy to locate
- Working load of 18,500 lbs
- Specialized polymer pulley-meant specifically for synthetic winch ropes
- Doubles the pulling capacity of the winch
- Able to use with different size of synthetic winch ropes (1/4"-1/2")