- 3/8" Synthetic winch rope with a GUSSETED TUBE THIMBLE
- Urethane coated for abrasion resistance and UV resistance
- Available in different lengths - 50', 80', 85', 90', 100', 125'
- MBS- 18,000 lbs
- two 10' movable black chafe protective sleeves
- One 10' contrasting color marker for 'end of rope warning'
- Stronger, Safer and Lighter than steel cable
- Winch ropes are nominal in length
- This rope is custom made to order and hand spliced by us in Bartlett, TN
*Fiber rope will fail if worn, damaged, abused, overloaded and/or not properly maintained. Determine suitability of a rope for specific applications. Know the working load limit (WLL) of the rope. DO NOT stand within the recoil (snapback) area of any rope. DO NOT use over rough surfaces without chafe protection. DO NOT bend around unprotected sharp corners. Keep rope clean. DO NOT drag rope over ground or other rough gritty surfaces. This could allow abrasive particles to work into the rope and damage fibers. Prevent kinks, which could cause permanant damage and weaking of the rope. Protect ropes from chemicals such as acids, alkalis, oils, paints, and other agents that are not chemically neutral.
*Avoid sudden strains. Shock loads may cause damage or failure of a rope normally strong enough to handle the load.
*If you are not sure on what lenght of synthetic winch rope you need for your winch, give us a call and we can look it up. We want to make sure you get as much as possible on your winch.
*Although the synthetic winch rope is coated for UV resistance the winch rope still needs to be protected against everyday weather. Some rope fading may occur with usage, this is normal.
*All prices in USD